Friday 15 December 2017

nice quotes on friendship for whatsapp and facebook

WhatsApp status could be a good way to precise yourself. it's associate degree expression, written specifically and during a precise thanks to reveal one's views, thoughts and emotions during a inventive vogue. WhatsApp status displays however unambiguously and ingeniously you'll be able to place your thoughts in words. change status on WhatsApp or ever-changing it from time to time merely defines your manner of living life or manner towards life. Besides this, change status is stimulating and is basically a fun, if you're able to manage it well and effectively. There area unit differing kinds of WhatsApp status that one will use, as per their convenience or mood.

For More Status For Whatsapp In English Attitude



Top 10 nice quotes on friendship  


1. I didn't change, I just grew up. You should try it once.

2. I love buying new things but I hate spending money.

3. I'm not arguing, I'm simply tried to explaining why I'm Right.

4. I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.

5. I don't have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can't handle.

6. We all are born to die, don't feel more special than me.

7. I hate math, but I love counting money.

8. Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my WhatsApp status….

9. The Earth without "Art" is just "Eh".

10. I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED
For More Boy Attitude Status

More stats quotes for whatsapp 

 I love my job only when I'm on vacation. 
 80% of boys have girlfriends. Rest 20% are having brain. 
 Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk. 
I want someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone. 
The most powerful words other than I LOVE YOU is "Salary is Credited".

                           
For More WHATSAPP STATUS

Best Quotes About Friendship


  1. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson Gentry
  1. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. ― C.S. Lewis
  1. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. – Alexander Dumas
  1. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. – Socrates
  1. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. – Samuel Butler
  1. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare
  1. Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success. – Oscar Wilde
  1. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. – Plutarch
  1. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. – Aristotle
  1. A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. – Arthur Brisbane
  1. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. ― Linda Grayson

 


4 comments:

  1. Status For Whatsapp In English Attitude Movierulz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Status For Whatsapp In English Attitude Movierulz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique Listing.com - Kids and Teens > Entertainment Movierulz bollywood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copy and share these Cute Whatsapp Status For Love with your loved one. It will help you to impress your partner and express your love and feelings.

    ReplyDelete